What causes the high temperature of the air compressor oil and how to control ?A
The main reasons for the high temperature of the air compressor oil are: the ambient temperature is too high (mainly in summer), the temperature of the circulating cooling water is high or the cooler is blocked; the outlet pressure is too high, etc. The control methods :
1. For the reason that the indoor ambient temperature is high in summer, we can ventilate the workshop as much as possible. If the temperature is too high, we can regularly flush the workshop floor with cooling water to cool down;
2. Take measures to reduce the circulating water temperature;
3. Usually, the blockage of the oil cooler is also one of the reasons for the increase of oil temperature. Therefore, when the oil cooler is found to be blocked, it should be cleaned in time to ensure the cooling effect of the oil cooler and the normal operation of the equipment.
4. When the oil temperature is higher than 50 ℃ for a long time, and the circulating cooling water cannot reduce the oil temperature, a certain proportion of fresh tap water should be passed into the circulating cooling water to reduce the temperature of the cooling water or the oil. If the oil temperature cannot be lowered by passing fresh tap water, the fresh tap water can be passed directly to the cooler system, but this time should not be too long, and it should be between 1-6 days.
What should be paid attention to in the maintenance of air compressors in summer?A
1. Check whether the drain pipe is in good working condition. Higher humidity in summer creates more condensation, and gutters need to handle the extra flow.
2. Remove debris and clear clogged coolers to prevent overheating of the compressor.
3. Clean or replace the compressor filter. A dirty filter will cause a drop in pressure,but a clean filter will reduce energy consumption and keep the compressor running low.
4. Properly ventilate your compressor room. Especially in summer, it is important to use ducts and vents to remove hot air from room or compressor room.
5. If a water-cooled compressor is used in your system, please adjust the pressure, flow and temperature of the water entering the compressor to avoid overheating.
What should you pay attention to when turning off the air compressor?A
1. If stop normally during the normal running of the air compressor, just need to press the stop button directly.
2. If a fault occurs during operation and need to stop, press the emergency stop button.
3. Drain the cooling water for the air compressor everyday before starting.
4. If the air compressor is not in use, it should be cleaned and maintained and properly placed.
What should be paid attention to during the operation of the air compressor?A
1. Check the value displayed on each instrument, and compare with the specified value, check whether it is within the range of normal requirements;
2. Check the current, voltage and temperature rise of the motor according to the instructions of the motor factory;
3. Pay attention to check the oil level in the oil tank, check whether it is within the specified safety range;
4. All devices of the machine should be inspected regularly, such as safety valves and instruments, which are generally inspected once a year, and should be corrected in time when problems are found;
5. Pay attention to the sound of the unit during its running, if there is noise or collision sound, targeted measures should be taken according to the actual situation;
6. During maintenance, pay attention to check the wear situation of the piston guide ring, piston ring and packing seal, and the condition of each mating surface and friction surface.